Thursday, August 4, 2011

Merilee Vance, RN, BSN

That's right folks...I've officially completed my last class & I have my Bachelor's in Nursing! :D

The school I graduated nursing from in 2007 is a 2 year Associates program. So if you want to go on further for your Bachelor's you have to do it all online, which is what I did. It takes 4 consecutive semesters if you go full-time...so why not?!

I started in the Fall of 2009 but learned I had one more class that I was missing for my Gen Ed, which had nothing to do with nursing. It was Native Cultures of North America. Seriously. So after my 4 semesters of nursing & my last 2 electives (and after taking off last semester cause of Brooke's surgeries in January & March) I took this Indian class for the past 4 weeks. It was a semester class crammed into 4 weeks so it was VERY intense, but I finished it & passed it with an A! YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment